Friday 13 September 2013

My First Blog

Hello my name is Mohammd Shaheer Mahmood and this is my first blog.

I am taking CTY-C(with Co-op) and am currently in my last semester hoping to graduate by the end of December.

I am also a Tutor in the learning center for the courses that I have previously taken.

My Seneca Wiki Page

http://zenit.senecac.on.ca/wiki/index.php/User:Mohammad_Shaheer_Mahmood

PC SPECS:

Processor: i5 2550K
MotherBoard: P9P865
Ram: 16GB
Currently running Windows 8 (I must say I am not impressed by the operating system at all)
Graphic Card: GTX 680, primarily used for gaming, looking to buy another one so I can do SLI

IRC:

I used mitbit to connect to the IRC server, I will be installing Xchat very soon. I did have a conversation with a real person. Attaching a Snippet


My learn ID is msmahmood, same as my IRC ID.

My opinion on Pidora Project

This is the beauty of open source that we can do such things like Pidora . I think it is an amazing project and it has given recognition the IT department of Seneca College. The only thing I came accross was that the word "Pidora" was offensive in Russian language which was apologized for. Some of the Russians find humor in that anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment

How to add "Discord" in Steam's Big Picture Mode

 With the release of Steam deck a lot of people are turning into Steam Deck Big Picture Mode(BPM) to enjoy an exclusive gaming experience, t...